You don’t have to spend hours cleaning your fireplace; our fireplace cleaning tips will help you clean your fireplace in a breeze.
- Let the ashes cool completely before you attempt to clean4_image19
- Wear protective gear like rubber gloves, apron, and shower cap
- Chuck the charred logs into the bin
- Remove the ashes
- Use a fireplace brush to clean the fireplace walls.
- Clean the screens after cleaning the fireplace wall
- Clean the exterior using water and hearth cleaner
- Use a soft cloth to wipe and dry glass panels
- Replace the unused logs back inside the fireplace.